Jio code generation
People seem so worried about “How to generate a barcode in My Jio app or for the Jio welcome offer sim”. Don’t worry guys; we are here to help you by providing the complete process of the generation of Jio code by which you can ease to get a Jio sim for your 4G android mobile. Follow the process described below to get the Jio sim.
Note : To get Jio sim code, you must have a 4G mobile for sure. You can’t get a code on 3G or 2G mobile phone.
Officials have confirmed that the Jio sim is available for all the 4G devices and they all can get the advantage of Jio welcome offers. Now, you don’t need to check whether your 4G phone is eligible to get Jio connection.
To generate the Jio welcome offer code, follow the steps:-
- Go to device setting> go to about phone option> click on system update. If any update is available for your devices such as OS update or Device update, immediately update it before generating a coupon code.
- Go to uninstall option for all the other Jio apps and install only My Jio app. You have to make sure that you are downloading the latest version (3.2.11) of My Jio app from Google Play store. Do not install any other Jio app so as to generate the Jio code.
- When your Jio sim gets activated, you get 2GB data. Now, open the My Jio app to receive a message in which you are asked to install the four apps named Jio Cinema, Jio Music, Jio Music and Jio Money. Just install all the four apps and click on submit option.
After completing the process, your Welcome offer credit gets added to your Jio number.
You are not eligible for Jio code generation if :
- You have used a Jio preview offer before on the same phone IMEI.
- The phone is purchased from outside India. Any trick will not be applicable to generate the coupon code for Jio welcome offers.
Jio welcome offers are available for the following 4G devices
Xiaomi, iPhone, Oppo, LYF, Motorola, Lenovo, Vivo, Huawei, InFocus, HTC, Intex, Celkon, Samsung, Sony, Micromax, LG, Gionee, ASUS, Lava, Xolo, Panasonic, Karbonn, Videocon, Sansui, Alcatel, TCL and Yu.
If your device is compatible for Jio sim and jo welcome offers, than generate a Jio welcome offer code or a coupon code. Open Google Play store and download My Jio app. After full installation of My Jio app, open the app and install all the four apps asked to install in My Jio app before generating the offer code. Now open the My Jio app and click on Get Jio Sim. After that, click on option “Agree and Get Jio Sim”.
You have to select your location now and click on next. Turn ON your GPS so as to fetch your current location automatically. In some cases it says location is not eligible, so change your location and select a popular place of your city.